Forum

Notifications
Clear all

"On the Fly"

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Two potheads at historic boutique hotel blackmail the GM for $3M after they stumble on him secretly videotaping guests' sexual activities. Their plan implodes and they must race across much of the globe to evade the hit man hired to kill them and retrieve the money. undefined 

3 Replies
3 Replies

The script was a finalist in the 2022 Script Summit Screenplay Contest. Also, Dror Soref of Weird Al music videos fame and producer/director/writer with numerous credits including "The Seventh Coin",  "Not Forgotten" and "Legally Blonde", praised the project and liked the pitch I sent him via Stage 32. But he declined the project to work on another more in line with his current priorities 

That's quite encouraging to hear it received such nice feedback, Lee! Give me more on the general manager. Is he in the criminal underground? How does he hire assassins? I am trying to make the leap from his illegal tapings to a hired hit man to see if I can help you streamline this logline.

Reputable Member

Just my opinion, so take this with a grain of salt, but the log feels a little long to me, like it’s trying to explain the story instead of tease me into reading it.

Share: