How much does a pol...

Notifications
Clear all

How much does a polar bear weigh?

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
Topic starter

Hello, and welcome to the Successful Screenwriter!! It's great to have you hear, and I look forward to hearing about your success and your development.

If you're reading this, the largest polar bears can weigh up to 1,700 lbs, but average around 1,000. This is just enough to break the ice. So below, let's post your 1,000 lb polar bear.

Post your name, your favorite genre to write, your favorite film, and a random fact that comes off the top of your head.

I'm Malcolm Taylor, but I go by Reece. I LOVE writing Horror and Comedy. My favorite film is Jurassic Park. An interesting fact I know is that the largest carnivorous dinosaur of all time was the Spinosaurus, which was from 50 to possibly 60 feet long and 8-12 tons.

Your turn!!

1 Reply

Geoffrey, I love writing anything that is challenging. Lately, that has been true life adaptations for some reason. I tend to cross-blend several genres. 

One of my favorite films is The Fountain. I found it really opened my eyes to life and beyond. Such is the power of film!

RANDOM FACT: When in a maze most people turn right which is where most deadends happen to be. Turning left increases your chances of escape.

Share: